Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Welcome 2017

And bang..... it's July!!

I thought I would dust off the old blog and upload a page I finished this morning.... and found a draft I started at the start of the year!

umm... where did the first six months go??  is my life so hum-drum that I have nothing to write about?

I'm thinking yes!....... and no.  

Life is stupid busy most of the time.   13yr old, hubby, household stuff and running my little shop... and I've have been looking for part-time work as well.... no luck, but lots of looking and applying.

Life is busy, but not very exciting I suppose....

Time to find some fun again, I've not done any photography for ages, and my poor garden is over grown with winter weeds and grasses... so lets see if I can get back to writing this blog, recording the everyday moment that make up life.

First up... Mystical Scrapbooks,  July Challenge.  Our first challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.
I chose Distressing - Chipboard - Grey Cardstock

For this page I've use all leftover scraps and bits!
I've distressed all the strips of paper.  I found a half WOW Loop Fence in my stash for chipboard, 
and used Core'dintation Gibraltar cardstock.

Quite like how it turned out.  While we where on our Christmas holidays down south, I couldn't get over how 
big and beautiful all the Agapanthus were!.... Mine are this sick little pathetic things.
I ended up chasing a bee around with my camera and caught him coming back out of a flower.



Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment