Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

3 weeks and counting

Bring on a full blown head cold.... so over it!!

But on a better note, scrapped a page of my boy with his best female mate at Graduation last year..



I can't get enough of these colours at the moment!..Just love them!  These ones are from Fancy Pants Trendsetter range

Outside of getting and staying sick, Ive been created a little corner garden in my patio.  I found this super cute plant stand at Bunnings...on clearance!

 so I rushed back and got a second one to completely fill a big corner void ...I changed all my pots over to white ones....still have 2 more to buy, but then it will be complete. (excuse the messy kitchen window!)


We put the old lounge out in the patio when the new one arrived and come summer it will be nice out sit out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment